Monday, August 23, 2010

Recent Update and pictures of our Summer fruit!!!

I am pleased to announce that I was offered a Santa Monica Community Garden plot quadruple the size of my current plot. I will be moving locations to the Main Street Gardens. I am absolutely thrilled! Although I will miss many gardening buddies at Park Dr. and this project is not going to be easy by any means, I feel blessed to have this great opportunity. We will be demolishing old structures, ripping out laid brick, raised beds, and many invasive plants, in order to beautify the environment and grow delicious produce. Stay tuned in to see the entire project documented from start to finish! Wish me luck....

P.S. I find this great change to be quite aligned with what I was writing about in my last post, "Coming to the end of a major transformation". How fitting.













No comments:

Post a Comment